No Title

I started to put up a web page for my CRM114 newsreader project. As I
was doing it and looking up the correct URLs for my links, I realized
that the version I’m testing with is 4 months old and several have
been released since I started working on this. So, I decided to
download and upgrade. This caused one breakage that I still don’t
understand in the imported config file. I also forgot that I did a
number of custom tweaks to their spam filter. By default it writes
some stuff into the body of the mail message, which I can’t have since
it screws with SpamAssassin and Razor. So I had to track down all the
changes and make them again. I think I’m going to suggest they make
this a configuration option: “report in text of mail” vs. “don’t
report in text of mail.” I was all set to make a release of this, but
now I need to verify everything still works before I do that. With
luck this won’t take long.

No Title

Our first nearly full housecleaning by the Roomba is deemed a
success. Because of battery life issues we had to do some yesterday
and the rest today but all in all, it was pretty good. Especially good
was having it vacuum under the bed and behind things we wouldn’t
normally move around to clean. It has crossed the threshold from an
experiment to being a valued appliance.