Coral Experiment: Failed

Well, that will be my one and only shot with Coral. As it turns out, when I checked my mail this morning I found messages from people for whom the Coral link wasn’t working, some because they couldn’t get to the port 8090 that it uses and some for whom it just didn’t work for some unexplained reason. That puts me a little bit in a bind. If I change the enclosure URL, then everyone who got it once already will get it again. On the other hand, I really like the episode from yesterday and hate the thought of folks not being able to get it.

So, I gave it a shot but I won’t be Coralizing any more links. This really cements my belief that automatically doing so in iPodder scripts is a bad idea.

One Reply to “Coral Experiment: Failed”

Comments are closed.