In this episode, I talk about David Berlind and play a clip from his transparency experiment; I talk about Tom Dowd and Dogtown and play an audio clip from the former; I play a song by Camper Van Beethoven; I talk about Brett Fausett, Ross Rader and our possible discussion on podcasting and music; I talk about Reality Break’s imminent return to the radio airwaves; I play some audio feedback about the EGC store and a few changes we need to make in the program; I play a song by the Gentle Readers and talk how much I dig Susan Fitzsimmon’s voice; I explain how I’m doing an experiment with a new recording setup and then call it good.
This episode is sponsored in part by the fine folks at iPodderX!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- David Berlind’s experiment in journalistic transparency
- Tom Dowd and the Language of Music
- Dogtown and Z-Boys
- Camper van Beethoven
- The CVB show that I play songs from
- The place to buy EGC stuff!
- WHSC – the station that will be reairing my Reality Break episodes
- Ross Rader’s Random Bytes
- Gentle Readers
- Matthew Bischoff