Here’s some bullet reviews of movies I’ve seen recently. Only one was in the theater, the rest were rentals.
- Meet the Fockers: Bleh. I wish I had slept through it.
- Spanglish: Fantastic film with a warm human story.
- Ocean’s Twelve: Loved the first one (rare remake far superior to the original), thought this sequel was a waste of time and way too wrapped up in cutesiness.
- Napoleon Dynamite: I might be the last person to see this film, but I loved it. I will be quoting silly lines from this film for the rest of my days.
- Anchorman: Couldn’t be stupider and I loved it for it.
- Batman Begins: Holy crap, this rocked!