Clambake Episode for July 17, 2005

Posted on July 17, 2005
Filed Under audio | 6 Comments

Here is the Bittorrent link and direct MP3 download for the EGC clambake for July 17, 2005.

I play the newest Rocket City Riot song plus a little clip from John Mark King; I talk about my presentation at the Podcast and Portable Media Expo and ask for your photos; I play a song by Camper van Beethoven for Harold Johnson; I discuss why I think the podcast awards are a silly idea; I play a song by Michelle Malone and head on down the highway.

Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package.

This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 1.0.

Links mentioned in this episode:

PlayPlay
Tags: , ,

Comments

6 Responses to “Clambake Episode for July 17, 2005”

1. Paul on July 18th, 2005 8:20 am

You will be happy to know that Rocket City Riot will be reviewed in this month’s KillYourFM online magazine. Look for it in a couple of weeks! http://www.killyourfm.com Disclosure: I am a participating writer and PSP version designer for the magazine. I’m a fan of RCR too so spread the love!

Paul

3. JM on July 19th, 2005 12:48 pm

Cool! What are you reviewing?

5. dave on July 19th, 2005 6:42 pm

Paul, thanks. I downloaded the first one and subscribed to the blog today. Nice work!

7. Paul on July 22nd, 2005 2:32 pm

Hey sweet. JM, we will be reviewing Rocket City Riot. Look for it in the upcoming issue ūüôā

9. Harold J. Johnson on October 30th, 2005 4:53 pm

Dave, you’re the best. How I missed this episode I’ll never know…thanks for playing some Camper for me! I finally have the latest album…

11. Editor @ KillYourFM on November 22nd, 2005 8:11 pm

Jesus, I just came across this via Google. Paul, thanks for pimping the mag!

Dave: we just launched our new site, and issue 3 is out now. Would love to hear any feedback you have!

killyourfm.com