I think some podcatchers are having trouble with the previous episode I just published. I know that my iPodderX did. This is probably because when I restored the system after the recent server box woes I did not have the MIME type for torrent files set correctly. It was serving them out as audio/mp3 rather than application/x-bittorrent which was tricking some things into thinking that it was already an audio file and didn’t need further downloading. I just renamed the torrent file and am sort of psuedo-republishing it. I’m hoping that the way this works is that most people that already have it won’t need to refetch it because the torrent is renamed but the MP3 is not. That’s the theory, anyway. We’ll see how it goes.
Apologies in advance for those who get two copies and apologies in arrears for those who were inconvenienced by not getting it at all.