EGC Clambake For March 11, 2006

Posted on March 12, 2006
Filed Under audio | 11 Comments

Here is the Bittorrent link and direct MP3 download for the EGC clambake for March 11, 2006.

This show is all about the Jonathan Coulton – interview, songs, the works. There’s a little Skype wonkiness but overall the interview was really good and fun.

You can subscribe to this feed via RSS.

This episode is sponsored in part by AmigoFish. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media, and to get your chance to win the iPod Nano take the BB survey.

Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package.

This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5.

Links mentioned in this episode:

PlayPlay
Tags:

Comments

11 Responses to “EGC Clambake For March 11, 2006”

1. Brooklyn Bluesman on March 12th, 2006 11:36 pm

Rock my world-one of my favorite interviewers and interviewees. Great way to start the week!

3. VCGriffin on March 14th, 2006 6:57 pm

Jhonathan Coulton is TOTALY AIRWOLF.
    Chrion Beata prime is my favrotre to this day, I know its nearly spring but I know all the words. Sadly when I try and get my freinds to listen to coulton (or the Little grey book lectures, wich ive personaly put on there Ipod and they still wont listen to it) Just frown at me saying how its totaly a waste of an Ipod. ah well.
    Thanks Dave for a Airwolf interview, From chrion beta prime. šŸ™‚

5. Jonathan Coulton » Blog Archive » Yam Yam Yam on March 14th, 2006 7:31 pm

[…] I will not stop talking, so don’t even ask. Did another interview with the baddest mofo in podcasting, Dave Slusher on his Evil Genius Chronicles podcast. We talk about my ratio of $ to downloads, my creative process, stuff about me, and oh yes, I say a thing or two about me. Also: me me me. If you STILL haven’t had enough, give it a listen. […]

7. Getting A Leg Up with Mark Forman on March 14th, 2006 10:01 pm

[…] We resume the dictionary series with the wonderful letter “f”, the head of finance, fortune, fame and famine. Hey wait, we were doing better at the start. Some great tunes and shout out to Karen and Smokin’ Joe, ICE attendees: Tee Morris and Jack Mangan, new Clambake-EGC:Dave Slusher w/ guest Jonathan Coulton, and Sarah B., Hugh’s wife. […]

9. devs on March 15th, 2006 4:28 pm

hi dave! im looking into setting up a torrent tracker. and i think i could benefit from your knowledge.

could you tell me what swarm sizes you see for an average episode? how much strain on your bandwith does the tracker cause in kb/s (only the tracker, lets say that we already have a distributed copy)?

appreciate your comments!!

thanks for providing such a great show!

11. Jamie Nelson on March 16th, 2006 5:45 pm

Dave, Great interview! The two of you really clicked and that’s what makes podcasting so cool. The real deal, smart guys having fun, coming through my ear buds. I’ve been listening to JC and the Thing A Week for a month or two and just think it’s the bomb! Made my day, dude. Thanks.

13. JP on March 23rd, 2006 9:11 pm

This is the first show I can remember where you didn’t do something funny with the sponsor. Is there nothing funny you can say about AmigoFish?

15. dave on March 23rd, 2006 9:39 pm

I’m worried that if I do, the sponsor will fire me.

17. Ken Nelson on March 23rd, 2006 9:47 pm

What would a fish tattoo on its ass, anyhow?

-k-

19. PJ Cabrera on April 3rd, 2006 4:10 pm

What would a fish tattoo on its ass? A grocer’s scale.

Scale, fish, get it?

OK, I’ll give up comedy. šŸ™‚

21. PJ Cabrera on April 3rd, 2006 4:11 pm

BTW, Dave, how much is the AmigoFish sponsor paying you? Maybe you can afford to do something funny with the promo after all. šŸ™‚