Podcast Queue Update

Posted on November 12, 2014
Filed Under podcasting | 8 Comments

Reel Reviews Radio

Two notable things from today’s podcast listening:

1) You can tell I’m making progress when a single day’s listening includes three episodes of Nathan Lowell’s dailyish podcast tommw.

2) Holy crapping crap! New episode of Michael Geoghegan’s Reel Reviews Radio! This has been on my Xmas request list to the podcast world every year for the last 4 or 5 years and now I got it. Thank you, Michael! I do believe that he might have set the record for longest time between podcast episodes at 5 years, 10 months. Check the paperwork on that.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

8 Responses to “Podcast Queue Update”

1. Dave Slusher on November 12th, 2014 7:29 pm

Can’t tag individuals in posts with my POSSE setup so Nathan Lowell and Michael W. Geoghegan ftw

— via facebook.com

3. Michael W. Geoghegan on November 12th, 2014 8:07 pm

Only 2124 days‚Ķ. (5 years, 9 months, 24 days) But who’s counting?

— via facebook.com

5. Mike Dunn on November 12th, 2014 8:52 pm

Nice

— via facebook.com

7. Nathan Lowell on November 12th, 2014 9:33 pm

I’ve missed two days in a row.

Winter is not kind to me like Dave Slusher is ūüôā

— via facebook.com

9. Dave Slusher on November 12th, 2014 9:38 pm

I listened to October 17,18 and 19 which were a Friday through Sunday. Saturday and Sunday are by far the lightest day in my podcast week, so the weekend is probably going to be involved in a threefer day. I like to be kind to you sir, you deserve it.

— via facebook.com

11. Nathan Lowell on November 12th, 2014 9:39 pm

Ah! The “after the ferrets came” period.

It’s been a good month. A very good month.

— via facebook.com

13. Dave Slusher on November 13th, 2014 9:51 am

Make that four in a day. The very last podcast I heard before bed was the Monday episode. That is what you might call A Lot o’ Lowell.

— via facebook.com

15. Grand Strand Bloggers » Blog Archive » Grand Strand Blog Roundup for 11/15/14 on November 15th, 2014 1:10 am

[…] Evil Genius Chronicles: Podcast Queue Update […]