Spoiler Zone

Posted on December 11, 2014
Filed Under tv | 8 Comments

I can see I am really going to have to try to power through the episodes of The Flash and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to get myself up to the mid-season finales as fast as possible to avoid spoilers. Or, I can read and hear the spoilers and promptly forget them because I am that guy from Memento.

Tags: ,

Comments

8 Responses to “Spoiler Zone”

1. Christopher Morse on December 11th, 2014 9:49 pm

Christopher Morse liked this Article on plus.google.com.

3. Timothy Bennett on December 11th, 2014 10:30 pm

Timothy Bennett liked this Article on facebook.com.

5. Kreg Steppe on December 11th, 2014 10:40 pm

I figured you would have been first in line to check out The Flash. Harrison and I are enjoying it (and Shield) a lot. Shield has really taken off in the Second Season.

via plus.google.com

7. Dave Slusher on December 11th, 2014 11:12 pm

+Kreg Steppe? I am on episode 4 of the Flash, 6 of Shield, and 3 of Constantine. I haven’t seen 13 episodes of reasonably current TV in 5 years

via plus.google.com

9. Aldo Chavira on December 11th, 2014 11:32 pm

Aldo Chavira liked this Article on plus.google.com.

11. J. Steven York on December 12th, 2014 4:51 am

J. Steven York liked this Article on plus.google.com.

13. Dave Slusher on December 12th, 2014 7:27 am

I do like it, it just takes me a while to get the episodes watched. I was a fan of the 1991 show, I’ve been reading the comic since I got back into comics. I think the TV show does a good job of taking both the recent series and the New 52 reboot into account and giving us a satisfying show that captures the spirit of the character. I plan to get caught up over the holiday break.

via plus.google.com

15. Viv Schubert on December 12th, 2014 10:09 am

Viv Schubert liked this Article on facebook.com.