EGC Interview Saturday Jan 10th at 10:30 PM EST with Evo and Sheila

Posted on January 9, 2015
Filed Under podcasting | 9 Comments

5255105158_e3e3c9ebb3_o

I did an interview with Garrick van Buren via Google Hangout last week and had an absolute blast doing it. That interview will be published to the podcast as soon as I can get it together. I wanted to do it again,and give people a little more warning this time.

Tomorrow, Saturday the 10th of January I am going to do another Hangout with Evo Terra and Sheila Dee. They are leaving their home in Arizona, not for California like Loretta but for … nowhere and everywhere. They are going nomadic, starting in Europe and making it up as they go. We’ll talk about why, how, wtf? All the burning questions.

The hangout page can be found here. It will be broadcast live on YouTube. I will try to get the user interaction stuff working. I’m a relative novice to this but my guests know more than I do so maybe they can talk me through it. This will be at 10:30 PM EST, 0330 GMT and whatever that is in your local timezone. The recording will be available afterwards for those busy or asleep.

I’ll even put this little embed here. My understanding is this will show the conversation live when it is happening. We shall see.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

9 Responses to “EGC Interview Saturday Jan 10th at 10:30 PM EST with Evo and Sheila”

1. Derek Coward on January 9th, 2015 5:39 pm

Derek Coward liked this Article on facebook.com.

3. Kreg Steppe on January 9th, 2015 8:10 pm

Kreg Steppe liked this Article on plus.google.com.

5. mike dunn on January 9th, 2015 8:28 pm

mike dunn liked this Article on plus.google.com.

7. Digital Dan Hook on January 10th, 2015 9:44 am

Digital Dan Hook liked this Article on plus.google.com.

9. Sharon Setser on January 11th, 2015 12:05 am

Enjoyed watching and listening live. Do more You Tube live.

11. dave on January 11th, 2015 12:11 am

Sharon, that is definitely in the plan. I love doing these and will try to do more.

13. Evo Terra on January 11th, 2015 7:54 am

Good times, Dave! Thanks for having us. 🙂

15. dave on January 11th, 2015 2:07 pm

Absolutely my friends. It was a blast. Bon voyage!

17. Robert Harvey on January 11th, 2015 3:23 pm

Robert Harvey liked this Article on plus.google.com.