3 Weeks on Eat to Live

Posted on July 16, 2015
Filed Under tweets | 12 Comments

As of today, I am down exactly 20 pounds in 21 days.

12 Responses to “3 Weeks on Eat to Live”

1. David Crader David Crader on July 16th, 2015 9:58 am

What r u doing? That is so successful and great

3. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on July 16th, 2015 10:19 am

Basically I am following the recommendations of Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman. Here is lots of detail about how I am going about it http://evilgeniuschronicles.org/2015/07/14/eat-to-live/

5. Susan Zee Susan Zee on July 16th, 2015 10:12 am

Holy smokes, dude.

7. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on July 16th, 2015 10:21 am

I set a one year goal March 2014 and failed to get within 10 pounds before creeping up. I’m now back within 7 pounds of that goal in less than a month on this plan.

9. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on July 16th, 2015 10:30 am

The first part of the plan is slated for 6 weeks but my birthday is at the 5.5 mark so we I am cutting it a few days short. I am giving myself that day to go completely buck wild. It will be like a turducken of a bacchanal inside of a feast inside of a Mardis Gras. The day after, back to kale and spinach.

11. Chris Yale Chris Yale on July 16th, 2015 10:31 am

13. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on July 16th, 2015 12:18 pm

The velocity doesn’t matter so much to me. It’s not a race and eating on this plan doesn’t have an end date. The main thing is that maybe my original goals are conservative and I will lose more than I would have shot for.

15. Debra Crader Davitt Debra Crader Davitt on July 16th, 2015 2:26 pm

CONGRATS!! NOTHING feels better than losing weight!! =)

17. Jenn Marshall Shinaberger Jenn Marshall Shinaberger on July 16th, 2015 9:15 pm

19. Hugh Hubble Hugh Hubble on July 17th, 2015 7:18 pm

I lost 20 lbs pretty easy, but those next 50 took over a year. Am I ever going to keep it off!

21. Nev Okyay Nev Okyay on July 18th, 2015 1:52 pm

Good Job Dave!

23. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on July 22nd, 2015 8:25 pm

I got under 190 today. OK, it was 189.9 but that counts as under by my understanding of math.