First Episode of Mad at Dad is in the Can

Posted on October 6, 2015
Filed Under podcasting | 8 Comments

Just for this first episode, both Butler and I are adding it to our regular show feeds. If you are an Evil Genius Chronicles listener or a Rock and Roll Geek listener and you want to hear more, you’ll need to go to the Mad at Dad website and subscribe. RSS links are up now, iTunes will be coming soon whenever they do whatever black magic voodoo it is that they do over there.

Other than me screwing up the original Blab and making us get a new link 3 minutes before the show, it went OK. There was a little weirdness that you always have from a new thing on a new system but it was fun. We plan on doing it again next week. If you want to get notified when we go live, you can go to Blab.IM and subscribe to our channel or whatever it is. It seems to work pretty well.

The audio player is below, it is included in the regular feed, and the video is embedded. What more do you want from me?

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to “First Episode of Mad at Dad is in the Can”

1. Kreg Steppe Kreg Steppe on October 6th, 2015 11:34 am

I love the image. Reminds me of the Hulk/Banner from the TV show

3. Kreg Steppe Kreg Steppe on October 6th, 2015 11:36 am
  5. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on October 6th, 2015 11:41 am

Thanks Kreg Steppe. I wasn’t deliberately trying to reference that Hulk image but I’ll take it.

You are the second person to tell me you liked it, which makes me feel good. I spent almost 10 minutes in Graphic Converter on that, I want it to be loved! By comparision, I spent over 6 hours on that silhouette graphic for Milkfed Crime Blotter. Yowza!

7. PJ Cabrera PJ Cabrera on October 6th, 2015 12:12 pm

Ground floor of a train wreck, you say?

9. Mark Rizzn Hopkins Mark Rizzn Hopkins on October 6th, 2015 12:22 pm

Enjoyed the Blab, but it my Windows box didn’t like it too much. Had to refresh the screen a half dozen times or so.

11. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on October 6th, 2015 12:41 pm

That was literally my second experience with Blab, and my first in charge of the stream. In retrospect, I should have played with it a little more to understand it better. I might do that in the off time this week just so I can be more comfortable with it next time.

13. Dave Slusher on October 8th, 2015 9:42 am