Campaign Fun

Posted on February 8, 2016
Filed Under tweets | 8 Comments

The Clinton campaign’s narrative that Sanders supporters are sexist is an admission there is nothing to criticize in his policies.

Comments

8 Responses to “Campaign Fun”

1. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on February 8th, 2016 11:30 am

The generalized form of this in any election is that when one candidate attacks another on things other than policies and record, it means their policies and record are not criticizable. Because if you could, you would.

3. Anthony Valenti on February 8th, 2016 11:46 am

Anthony Valenti liked this Article on plus.google.com

5. Ardrus “Cyberbadger” Woolley on February 8th, 2016 11:47 am
  7. David Benda David Benda on February 8th, 2016 11:59 am

The Clinton machine knows it is in serious trouble. when U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders holds a rally in San Francisco, they will need AT&T Park.

9. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on February 8th, 2016 12:02 pm

When the very first electoral action was a dead heat between the effectively incumbent and an outsider upstart, that is de facto a huge loss for the incumbent. This shit was hers to cake walk through, and the fact that she can’t is telling.

Also, let’s not forget that her 2008 primary run was a complete cluster and fell apart on organizing at the grassroots. The candidates from the Big Machine usually forget there are millions of people out there that they need.

11. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on February 8th, 2016 12:04 pm

I can’t wait to see the park full of supporters. My hope is to see momentum building. Really, who on the left prefers the Clinton message to Sanders? Guilt-ridden rich people listening to NPR in their Volvos and Priuses?

13. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on February 8th, 2016 4:33 pm

This post has gotten traction on a variety of social media. If I had my druthers, I’d have rather gotten traction on my stupid Ted Talk joke.

15. David Benda David Benda on February 8th, 2016 7:44 pm

I can talk about the Ted Talks too, but right now I am very passionate about the possibility of Bernie Sanders getting the nomination…