Daredevil in the Queue

Posted on April 2, 2016
Filed Under tweets | 10 Comments

I want to watch Daredevil Season 2, but my completist spazmo self needs to finish Jessica Jones first. 8 more episodes to go.

Comments

10 Responses to “Daredevil in the Queue”

1. David Benda David Benda on April 2nd, 2016 5:51 pm

I couldn’t make it thru JJ. watching DD2 anyway…

3. J. Steven York on April 2nd, 2016 5:55 pm

Watched Jessica Jones as soon as it was available. Working on Daredevil season 2 right now.

— via plus.google.com

5. Dave Slusher on April 2nd, 2016 9:11 pm

I finished Daredevil Season 1 a week before Jessica Jones dropped. It generally takes me 6 months to watch the 13 episodes.

— via plus.google.com

7. Grant Baciocco on April 3rd, 2016 1:44 am

Grant Baciocco liked this Article on plus.google.com

9. Jasper Borgman Jasper Borgman on April 3rd, 2016 9:56 am

You can totally put Jessica Jones on hold and not miss a beat.
    So far, he new DD season is far better than the first.
    We have 3 episodes left .

11. Scott Roche on April 3rd, 2016 12:31 pm

Scott Roche liked this Article on plus.google.com

13. Everything Doctor Who on April 3rd, 2016 1:00 pm

Everything Doctor Who liked this Article on plus.google.com

15. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on April 3rd, 2016 1:32 pm

Jasper Borgman It isn’t a spoiler/continuity issue. It is a completist personality defect. I couldn’t relax and enjoy Daredevil with JJ unfinished. Plus, it took me from April to October to finish Season 1.I’ll be lucky to finish JJ and DD S2 before the next thing comes out.

17. John Selbie John Selbie on April 3rd, 2016 4:31 pm

Jessica Jones just dragged with the same plot for too long and got boring. Watch the episode with the apartment fight scene and watch the last episode. (Now imagine Killgrave just told you that – you’d be compelled!)

19. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on April 4th, 2016 3:37 pm

John Selbie I watched an episode last night. I like the show, it just takes me a long time to watch anything. I am almost caught up on The Flash but every other show I watch I am barely into January. We’re talking 4 shows.