Cable News

Posted on April 11, 2016
Filed Under tweets | 8 Comments

Not only do I not watch any cable news, it bums me out in my peripheral vision at the gym.

Comments

8 Responses to “Cable News”

1. Taylor Robison Taylor Robison on April 11th, 2016 2:04 pm

Just sat in a doctors office for two hours with daytime TV on….with sound. After no commercials for a year or two that was really painful. How can people watch this for hours a day? How did I ever bear it?

3. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on April 11th, 2016 2:06 pm

When did common spaces become the place for cable news turned up REALLY FUCKING LOUD? This is what you use to break prisoners, not on your paying customers.

5. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on April 11th, 2016 2:07 pm

It’s also why I have switched from the headphones that rest on your ear to ones that either insert into the ear canal or have a sealed cup. I not only want to hear my stuff, I don’t want to hear their stuff.

7. Taylor Robison Taylor Robison on April 11th, 2016 2:10 pm

Need horse blinders next?

9. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on April 11th, 2016 2:11 pm

I am serious about my media lockdown. I will invest in some infrastructure.

11. Taylor Robison Taylor Robison on April 11th, 2016 2:22 pm

Wow, they exist, at least they’re talked about. A good suggestion was using the plastic pieces people use to protect their eyes from flying debris entering next to their eye glasses. Blocks at least some peripheral vision

13. Elizabeth Blackmon Elizabeth Blackmon on April 11th, 2016 7:04 pm