Punkin Geography Lesson

Posted on November 5, 2016
Filed Under tweets | 15 Comments

Me: “Do you know where Manhattan is?”
Punkin: “No.”
Me: “It’s a very famous city. It’s the home of Kansas State University!”

Comments

15 Responses to “Punkin Geography Lesson”

1. Tad Miller Tad Miller on November 5th, 2016 2:01 pm

The Little Apple

3. Richard Bensam on November 5th, 2016 2:10 pm

Richard Bensam liked this Article on plus.google.com.

5. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on November 5th, 2016 6:10 pm

Facebook must not be showing this to a lot of people. I expected my KS people to swarm this one.

7. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on November 5th, 2016 6:13 pm

PS – Mike Mullinax it is commonly accepted that of the 4 KISS solo albums Ace Frehley’s is better than the other 3 put together, right? Most of the hours I spent listening to any of them were logged in your house

9. Mike Mullinax Mike Mullinax on November 5th, 2016 6:30 pm

True. My brother and I alternated buying KISS albums. On the solo ones, he got Ace & Peter and I got Gene & Paul. We did spend many hours listening to those records. Still have them too.

11. Mike Mullinax Mike Mullinax on November 5th, 2016 6:30 pm

And some others

13. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on November 5th, 2016 6:32 pm

You were my connection to all things KISS. I loved listening to you drum along with them. I need to do “New York Groove” at karoake

15. Mike Mullinax Mike Mullinax on November 5th, 2016 6:40 pm

That would be cool. I was a bit obsessed with that band. Remember dressing like them for Halloween?

17. James Slusher James Slusher on November 5th, 2016 7:04 pm

Mike Mullinax Absolutely. Good times.

19. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on November 7th, 2016 7:51 am

Yes, absolutely!

21. Sheila Dee Sheila Dee on November 6th, 2016 4:49 am

Sorry about the outcome of the game! #GoPokes

23. Heidi Briery Heidi Briery on November 6th, 2016 10:45 pm

Ha.. I read Manhattan and wondered which one. Guess that is what i get for being a Jayhawk.

25. Garrick van Buren Garrick van Buren on November 7th, 2016 10:21 am

Reminds me of the time I noticed the forecast in my weather app was unseasonably warm for March in Minnesota. Turns out it was set to Minneapolis, Kansas. Likely for a year.

27. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on November 7th, 2016 10:42 am

Going from Norton KS to visit my grandparents in Nebraska, we’d make a left turn in Mankato KS. It always freaks me out when I see references to Mankato MN. Clearly some pioneers went from one place to another.

29. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on November 7th, 2016 10:42 am

or these are all native american names equally appropriated