Four Words

Posted on December 11, 2016
Filed Under tweets | 10 Comments

Four words: long travel day

Comments

10 Responses to “Four Words”

1. Christian Yale Christian Yale on December 11th, 2016 11:16 am

Safe travels

3. Melissa Lucas Melissa Lucas on December 11th, 2016 11:37 am

Are you home?

5. Darlene Lawson Slusher Darlene Lawson Slusher on December 11th, 2016 11:44 am

7. Melissa Lucas Melissa Lucas on December 11th, 2016 11:45 am

Main reason I’ll probably never travel to Europe. Such a long trip. Over a great big ocean.

9. Darlene Lawson Slusher Darlene Lawson Slusher on December 11th, 2016 11:46 am

The great big ocean part freaks me out too. Nowhere to stop.

11. Melissa Lucas Melissa Lucas on December 11th, 2016 11:49 am

Exactly

13. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on December 11th, 2016 11:56 am

I paid for GoGo in flight wifi since I have 8.5 hours to kill (5 hours remaining.) I’m doing work to make it reasonable for the company to pay. Also I am trying very hard not to sleep, so I can get home and sleep tonight. Otherwise JET LAG!

I was nodding off a minute ago. It’s about time for another coffee pass from the flight attendants.

15. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on December 11th, 2016 1:47 pm

I left the apartment in Barcelona 15 hours ago. I still have 3 hours on this flight, then a 4 hour layover in ATL and then the flight to MYR. By the time I get home, it will have been almost 24 hours of travel.

17. Melissa Lucas Melissa Lucas on December 11th, 2016 2:50 pm

Yuck

19. Harold Chester on December 11th, 2016 12:30 pm

Harold Chester liked this Article on plus.google.com.