Fingers Crossed

Posted on March 10, 2017
Filed Under sn, tweets | 11 Comments

Will I have the whole row to myself LHR ->IAD? Suspense is killing me!

Comments

11 Responses to “Fingers Crossed ”

1. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on March 10th, 2017 11:55 am

God damn it!

3. Derek Coward Derek Coward on March 10th, 2017 11:57 am

I guess that’s a No.

5. Dave Slusher Dave Slusher on March 10th, 2017 12:02 pm

Worst case scenario. Giant group of high school kids on group holiday. Would way prefer a squad of crying babies. Time to crank up headphones

7. Derek Coward Derek Coward on March 10th, 2017 12:02 pm

Ouch.

9. Mark Rizzn Hopkins Mark Rizzn Hopkins on March 10th, 2017 12:24 pm

I was going to talk about this one time where I once had a flight back from Frankfurt where I had half the row, but that’s just rubbing it in given your current predicament.

11. Mike MacLellan Mike MacLellan on March 10th, 2017 1:06 pm

Hey I traveled with my son’s high school band from ATL to HNL at Thaksgiving and the on board entertainment kept them occupied as soon as we got to 10k feet.

13. Dan Lawrie Dan Lawrie on March 10th, 2017 2:05 pm

I always get stuck next to a fat guy eating a whole salami.

15. Mark Rhodes Mark Rhodes on March 10th, 2017 5:32 pm

Yeah last time I was sitting there thinking that I had the middle seat open going to Seattle a HUGE non revver gets on last second and takes the middle. I was so cramped the flight attendant felt sorry for me and gave me an extra 2500 miles
    What a miserable flight

17. Scott Edelman Scott Edelman on March 10th, 2017 7:32 pm

My best international flight was to China on Thanksgiving. Not only did ALL passengers have rows to themselves — but we alll had empty rows in front of and behind us as well. Couldn’t have been more than 35 people on the entire flight!

19. Sharon Leslie Sharon Leslie on March 10th, 2017 8:47 pm