https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE83nRUWmbs Special early Live Coding Happy Hour as @AndrewJBarnes and I tackle JWT authentication from #ServiceNow. In the brand new Madrid release, this is MUCH EASIER! 9:30 AM Eastern / 1430 UTC / 8:00 PM in India!
In this episode, I play a song from Paul Melancon; I talk about my new house and studio; I discuss sentimentality about child stuff; I run down the various digitization projects in my life; I discuss Marie Kondo and the outrage about getting rid of books and getting rid of my own books; I talk about the corrosive nature of “resilience porn” and how it relates to software projects; why I listen to less of Dan Benjamin.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, January 22 2019
Links mentioned in this episode:
- New sponsor: ExpressVPN! go to expressvpn.com/egc for three months of service free!
- Support this show on Patreon
- Paul Melancon
- Buy Camera Obscura at Amazon
- Buy “Jeff Lynne” at Amazon
- The Fan History Project
- Science Fiction Oral History Project
- Marie Kondo
- Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix
- 5by5 Podcast Network
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- My Google+
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA7XKmMPLgI LCHH for 2019-01-18 starts soon. Trying to do some cryptographic functions inside of #ServiceNow. Wish me and @AndrewJBarnes luck!
Let’s recap my history with OnePlus:
- In July 2017 I bought a OnePlus 5
- It was a lemon, within the first hour it rebooted 5 times, 20+ the first day.
- I sent it back and it took them 4 months to acknowledge and refund me
- YESTERDAY they sent me an email titled “We’d like to hear your voice for your recent experience”.
OnePlus, be careful what you ask for. You are going to hear my voice.