Punkin is at the pool playing with a bunch of boys. I knew as soon as they tossed her the football what would come next. “Whoa, she can really throw that ball!!”
I went into Captain Marvel as cold as one could, not even having seen a trailer. I had no knowledge of any creator cameos but I totally spotted @kellysue in the train station. Loved it! I wept openly at the “getting up” montage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAvKK1WpZ40 Today we’ll be looking at pulling YouTube stats over to our #ServiceNow instance via the YouTube Data API. Me, @andrewjbarnes and @ctomasi try to get it done!
In this episode, I play a song from the Gentle Readers; I get mentioned on the Kindle Chronicles; I don’t understand how cards work on Patreon; leaving communication vacuums leads to fiasco; why I am dropping Patreon support for some campaigns; bingeing is my new TV norm and the season is my new unit of viewing; I am enjoying for Game of Thrones in large part because of its unfamiliarity; Nicola Griffith’s Hild is a great book; I love our new big TCL TV!
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, March 15 2019
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Buy the Gentle Readers album Hi Honey on Amazon
- Buy the song “Nothing You Can Do” on Amazon
- Gentle Readers official site
- Mention on the Kindle Chronicles
- Gilbert Gottfried’s Amazing Colossal Podcast
- Matt and Mattingly’s Ice Cream Social
- Buy Nicola Griffith’s Hild at Amazon
- Beyond the Wall Podcast
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Sponsor: ExpressVPN Go to expressvpn.com/egc for your free 3 months of service!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
http://bit.ly/2J19b3b Need to get your #ServiceNow instance talking to a Box.com app? Want to use JWT (JSON Web Tokens) to do the authorization? Read this writeup here and feel the server-to-server joy!
I got my box of stuff from @rnrgeek today. Thanks #MichaelButler!