In this episode, I play a song from the Indigo Girls; I talk about Roderick on the Line and the claim that “computers haven’t increased efficiency one iota since 1965”; from there I lead off into a discussion of why libertarianism as an ideal once really compelled me and now I break with it completely.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, July 4 2016
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- The Indigo Girls
- The Swamp Ophelia album at Amazon
- The song “Touch Me Fall” at Amazon
- Grant Baciocco’s Grantcast
- Roderick on the Line episode titled “Electric Papers”
- Penn’s Sunday School Episode
There are no permalinks per show, just one big page
Ep 213 is the one I couldn’t listen to
Ep 220 is the I did
Ep 221 is the one I am putting off
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Dog Days of Podcasting
NewSponsor: Audible.com! Go to audiblepodcast.com/egc for your free trial and free download!
is nowwas our sponsor: (Still) Use coupon code EGC to save 10% on domain registrations
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
- My Google+
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.