Easy Come, Easy Go

Just the other day I blogged about how happy I was to be able to use Greasemonkey scripts on the OS X version of Google Chrome. This evening I had noticed that there was an update, so I restarted Chrome to pick it up. The problem is, this version (4.0.249.27) disabled extensions in preparation for […]

Tags: ,

Google Chrome on OS X Now Has Greasemonkey Built-in!

One of the big bummers for me of using Google Chrome on OS X was the lack of Greasemonkey script support. There were some various hackish ways to make it work for Windows versions but I couldn’t find a reasonable way on OS X. Tonight I realized part of why that is. The support is […]

Tags: , ,

Google Chrome for OS X

Over a week ago I downloaded the pre-release alpha of the OS X version of Google Chrome. I accepted the possibility that it might crash, have problems or generally behave like software that isn’t finished and/or fully tested. Wow. I used it for about two hours before I switched it to my default browser. Every […]

Tags: ,