In this episode, I play a song by Five Eight; I discuss how bands really need to get their metadata right; I reminisce about the CREATE South conference; I am catching up on my podcast backlog; not going to Dragon*Con makes me less sad than you might think; the Axis of Evo never happened; Ken Kennedy sold me Fossil and Perkeep; nerd projects light up my pleasure center.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, August 31 2019
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Five Eight Official Site
- Buy the The Good Nurse on Amazon
- Buy “All My Patients” at Amazon
- Ken Kennedy
- Fossil SCM
- Andre Pope
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Sponsor: Linode: Go to linode.com/egc and use coupon code egc2019 for yourfree $20 of credit!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.