In this episode, I play a song from Sligo Rags; I tell a story about Cajuns and Irish Music; I wrap up the Dog Days of Podcasting; I tell a story of an altercation and my loss of dignity; I discuss a Kristine Kathryn Rusch article about the crappy parts of the writer job; I talk about Song of Ice and Fire vs. the Jack Daniels mystery series vs. Murder at Avedon Hill.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, September 5 2015
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Sligo Rags
- Download Sligo Rags music
- Irish and Celtic Music Podcast
- KRVS FM in Lafayette LA
- Chiaki’s Metal Moment
- Mental Illness Happy Hour
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on the “Crappy Parts of the Job”
- PG Holyfield’s Murder at Avedon Hill
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Dog Days of Podcasting
NewSponsor: Audible.com! Go to audiblepodcast.com/egc for your free trial and free download!
is nowwas our sponsor: (Still) Use coupon code EGC to save 10% on domain registrations
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
- My Google+
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.