I decide on the spur of the moment to throw myself a second anniversary bash for this podcast (which began on August 20, 2004 – we start the party early around here, you frigging late-comers). I play the music of friends of the show – Paul Melancon, Rocket City Riot, Jonathan Coulton, the Gentle Readers, Steadman and Michelle Malone. I talk in the interstitial bits about life and love and loss, about why I podcast and why I care and who I care about and why we all need the little bits of joy we can scrape up in this shitty life we are in. Thanks for sticking with me, on to the next two years and beyond.
You can subscribe to this feed via RSS.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Paul Melancon
- Paul Melancon Interview Part 1
- Paul Melancon Interview Part 2
- Paul Melancon Interview Part 3
- Rocket City Riot
- The first of many interviews with John Mark King
- Jonathan Coulton
- The First Interview with Jonathan Coulton
- The Second Interview with Jonathan Coulton
- The Gentle Readers
- Lee Cuthbert Interview Part 1
- Lee Cuthbert Interview Part 2
- Simon Steadman Interview
- Michelle Malone
- Michelle Malone Interview Part 1
- Michelle Malone Interview Part 2
- Sign my Frappr Map!