Thanks to a quick writeback from Jay, I found out that today’s audioblog entry was boned. For reference, although you can mute individual tracks in Audacity when you have a multitrack project, when you export it to MP3 apparently those play anyway. Yikes! I had a chunk that I decided not to use but wanted to keep anyway, so I just left that track in and muted it. Until I got Jay’s writeback I hadn’t realized that track was exported anyway. Live and learn. If you got the MP3 in the first 30 minutes or so after I published it, it was screwed. If you like the screwed up one, hey, cool. Otherwise, the new one will be up shortly. Sorry!