It’s True

Although I never go out of my way to mention it and some times actively try to suppress the knowledge, I find myself admitting that today is my birthday. The cat is already out of the bag anyway. I was taken on a birthday lunch by my co-workers and a nice dinner by my wife. Generally, it has been a pretty chill day.

Oh, and the AmigoFish box decided to celebrate by taking a big dump to the point where I am once again going to have to have it re-imaged and restored from backup. Thanks, box!

Published by

dave

Dave Slusher is a blogger, podcaster, computer programmer, author, science fiction fan and father. Member of the Podcast Hall of Fame class of 2022.

11 thoughts on “It’s True”

1. Happy birthday Dave!

2. Leo says:

Dave, Happy BDay! Hope it was a brilliant day! So you’re 16 again?! Congrats!

Good luck with the AmigoFish box…

3. Ken Nelson says:

The cat can’t be too far out of the bag, Dave. My place has less readership than the Norton Daily Telegram.

James said it best a couple of years ago:

Look at it this way, it’s not that we are celebrating that you are older, we are celebrating another year of your presence. And the fact that it is a presence worth celebrating says alot.

-k-

4. peg says:

Happy birthday, and many more!

5. Mark Forman says:

Ken-quit being so modest. International coverage.

Dave-many happy returns.

6. Ken Nelson says:

Mark:

My earlier observation only concerned number of readers, not the obvious sophistication and savoir faire of the readership base. 🙂

Plus, the Telegram would cost a small fortune to deliver to Taiwan. It’s $80.00/year or so here.

-k-

7. Chris C. says:

All the cool people have their birthdays in August!

(August 11th)

8. Chris C. says:

… and you probably know this already, but blog.amigofish.com isn’t working.

9. Eddie Dickey says:

Happy Birthday Dave!

10. PJ Cabrera says:

Dave,

Ditto to what your brother said (no I’m not and never was a Limbaugh dittohead, I just find the word/phrase useful.)

Ken,

You can always say that about Mark, no matter what else you say about him behind his back. LOL

So Mark, does this mean my 4 reader blog also has international reach?!? ( :: sniff, sniff :: says he with a tear in his eye, and a proud look on his face, chin held high.)

11. Mark Forman says:

Ken & PJ: It is what it is, and that’s what it is.

Comments are closed.