Apparently my previous post keeps showing up in Google Reader over and over. I don’t know why either. Apologies to those who are getting bugged by it. I’m hoping making a new one will clear out whatever oddness is making this happen. If it keeps happening, time to give the exorcist a call.
Update: I had this exchange on FriendFeed about this issue, where I had noticed the numerical GUID in that post. Yesterday I updated the database directly to change it away from that number and to the URI for that post. It seems to have changed back. This post seems to implicate Podpress as the culprit. I disabled it temporarily and will be moving over to the Podcasting plugin. Podpress hasn’t been updated in over a year and is drifting further and further from the core WordPress code anyway. It’s all kind of a drag, though.