In this episode, I play a song from the new Siderunners album; I talk about how much I like the Do You Need a Ride podcast and why I don’t listen to Dan Benjamin anymore; I don’t care about Ken Jennings, any game show or reality show contestants; reality shows drove me away from television; Game of Thrones fans think 24 hours is plenty for spoilers; I talk about being an old dad and how life in ones 50s has changed in my lifetime; I don’t need to pull Gs.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, May 29 2019
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Buy the album Asphalt Confessions at Amazon
- Buy the song “Taillights” at Amazon
- Siderunners on Facebook
- Siderunners at Bandcamp
- Do You Need a Ride podcast
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Sponsor: Linode – Go to linode.com/egc and use code egc2019 for your $20 credit!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download