In this episode, I play a song by Tamar Aphek; we have a puppy; I am using my DIY Bookscanner mechanisms with OpenLibrary; young me no longer gets to decide how I spend my bookreading life; the bar for acquiring even digital things to read is raising every higher; Kris Rusch makes me look at coded language; I am appreciating silence more; I make a lot of bad micro-decisions; when two options are hard to tell which is better, you can’t tell which one is worse; I am finding internet squabbles easier to deal with; Damon Knight had the best advice for how to deal with flame wars.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, March 11 2021.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Tamar Aphek
- Buy the Tamar Aphek song “Nothing Can Surprise Me” from Amazon
- Buy the Tamar Aphek album All Bets Are Off from Amazon
- The Kris Rusch blog post I talk about
- Grant Baciocco deletes his Facebook
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download