In this episode, I play a song by Shake Well; telemarketers are no longer a problem for me; the political social contract is violated asymmetrically; it is difficult for news media to gain trust and easy to lose it; I don’t even like the rhythm of cable news pundits; I like Cocaine and Rhinestones but his delivery gets to me; I like Home Assistant but hate its user community; Obsidian has the opposite dynamic in its community; Rockbox was more dysfunctional than my messed up then current day job.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, August 19 2021.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Robin Coomer’s official site
- Buy the Shake Well EP The Early Years at Amazon
- Buy the song “Shake Well” at Amazon
- Cocaine and Rhinestones
- Home Assistant
- Rockbox open source firmware
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download