In this episode, I play a song by Paul Melancon; the last few weeks through the end of the year is beating me down; things aren’t your fault but they are your responsibility; conservatives love market forces until they have to compete for workers; I couldn’t listen to Unchained’s episode with the NFT panel; I never was down with the Second Life and VR/AR maximalists; I’m not better for not caring about things; I still don’t care about NFTs; you can make indifference work for you; I don’t get the Facebook friends that hate everything you say; no one needs your stuff so eithenr create or don’t but either way don’t worry; the one good thing I got from Intel was “disagree and commit”.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, November 12 2021.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Order from Uncommon Goods using code EGC and get 15% off! Limited time, move fast!
- Support this show on Patreon
- Paul Melancon
- Buy Paul Melancon’s song “Guy Fawkes Day” at Amazon
- Buy Paul Melancon’s album Slumberland at Amazon
- Everything Everywhere Daily podcast
- Unchained podcast
- Podcast Pontifications
- Lodge 49
- Ira Glass on The Gap
- Mur Lafferty
- Fill out the survey for this podcast PLEASE!!!
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download