In this episode, I play a song by SILENCAEON; the audio issues on my stack are really dragging me down; an episode of Eating the Fantastic made me nostalgic for cyberpunk; I like Pat Cadigan on Mastodon; the Shipherds can work a timeshare pitch; no money leaves my pocket if you call me; downtown Conway is a foodie little area; I walked away from all my stuff at softball practice triggering a lot of self-loathing; I worry I will throw away or give away the only thing in my mom’s junk that is worth any money; I am mad about this OpenLibrary lawsuit and at the big four publishers; my first Mastodon blocks of individuals were around OpenLibrary; Obsidian plus whisper trancripts is helping show prep; I has taken me 2.5 years to watch season one of Danger Man; I like the mundanity of the spy craft; I am a newish subscriber to the 2000 AD Thrillcast.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, March 31 2023.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Buy the album Dead Channel: Music Inspired by William Gibson’s Neuromancer by SILENCAEON at Bandcamp
- Walter Jon Williams on Eating the Fantastic
- Hop N Wich in Conway SC
- Danger Man TV Show
- 2000 AD Thrillcast podcast
- Follow this website on Mastodon at @dave@evilgeniuschroniclesorg
- Join the EGC Discord
- Follow me on Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com is my Bookwyrm account
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
One thought on “Evil Genius Chronicles Podcast for March 31 2023 – That’s When It Really Hurts”
@dave @geniodiabolico Dave it sounds like static. Could it be electrical? Also, I’m in a similar situation with my moms stuff. I have a booth at an antique store that I’ve been selling stuff there but some stuff will have to go donations or trash as well.