In this episode I play our traditional holiday song by the Flexapleasers; my former coworker Darin recalls the office building flood; grampa will eat at Arby’s; we used to get paid to eat Arby’s; I tell stories of delivering ice at Georgia Tech and a few anecdotes about a guy we called “Bullethead”; the rugby guys brought an insanity to life; a storm led to a remote school day; filling and moving a big propane tank up my whole day; fittings are my weakness and the main reason I make multiple trips to the hardware store; no Xmas tradition is worth people stressing out on my behalf. .
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, December 22 2023.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Follow this website on Mastodon or anywhere in the Fediverse at @dave@evilgeniuschroniclesorg
- Join the EGC Discord
- Follow me on Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com is my Bookwyrm account
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.