In this episode, I play a song by Sarah Shook and the Disarmers; I figured out how to record shows 17 years into this podcast; batching shows has altered how I feel about the art of podcasting; Tiago Forte and his notion of the “slow burn” form of preparation is helping me greatly; I am listening to Death Sex & Money plus The Theory of Everything; I bounced off the Dana Carvey podcast; I am enjoying NDN Way and I don’t know why.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, August 26 2021.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Sarah Shook and the Disarmers
- Buy Jam in the Van by Sarah Shook and the Disarmers at Amazon
- Buy “Over You” by Sarah Shook and the Disarmers at Amazon
- Seeking Alpha’s Wall Street Breakfast
- Obsidian, the Markdown Editor
- Tiago Forte’s Principles for Building a Second Brain
- Death Sex & Money podcast
- Benjamen Walker’s Theory of Everything
- Fantastic with Dana Carvey podcast
- Politics Politics Politics on Dana Carvey
- Political Orphanage podcast
- Congressional Dish podcast
- NDN Way with Jonny R
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.