In this episode, I play a song by Casper and the Cookies; a listener asks about Eat to Live and protein; no one asks about your protein intake when you are fat; Project 100 is alive and well; I have been trying to sell out with no one buying; our love of organic neighborhoods has changed to a love of a comfortable neighborhood with fast internet; I jumped neck deep into Home Assistant after a single demo; nerd communities are frequently unpleasant to join; I am moving my home automation from the cloud to in my own house.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, December 26 2020.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Casper and the Cookies mainsite
- Buy the Joel Fuhrman book Eat to Live from Amazon
- Buy the Casper and the Cookies song “Oh” from Amazon
- Home Assistant
- The Raspberry Pi I bought
- Tasmota open source firmware
- Tuya Convert project for flashing that firmware over the air
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Sponsor: BetterHelp – Go to betterhelp.com/egc for 10% off your first month
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.