After a few years of hibernation, the David Lee Roth podcast has new episodes! This is for me exactly the right mix of high minded thoughts and absolutely stupid redonkulousness. You hear well worn patter mixed with deep dives on interesting topics. This is the good stuff.
In this episode, I play a song by Sarah Shook and the Disarmers; I discuss my pleasure with Plex and cordcutting in general; I have been watching a lot of Billions; I came to the TV show via Brian Koppelman’s podcast; I am getting less interested in celebrity content; I do enjoy the Carson Podcast; the very thing that got a lot of people interested in Marc Maron’s WTF Podcast is what made me lose interest; I hate the notion of celebrity as the thing to make content valuable; sometimes you get the favor and lose the relationship.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, February 20 2020.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Sarah Shook and the DIsarmers website
- Buy Years by Sarah Shook and the Disarmers from Amazon
- Buy the song “Years” by Sarah Shook and the Disarmers from Amazon
- The Moment Podcast
- Carson Podcast with Mark Malkoff
- The David Lee Roth Podcast
- Henry Rollins Podcast
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Sponsor: Linode Go to linode.com/egc for your $20 credit!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.