Here is the direct MP3 download for the EGC clambake for July 4, 2011. I play an acoustic song from J Mascis; I talk about being a new dad; did you know that lemon cake is particularly sad?; I play a song from George Hrab and Phil Plait; I discuss my growing disdain for all forms of cults of personality; I discuss the Dropbox terms of service fiasco in the writing community; I play a song by Low and head back to the diaper pail.
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Hover.com is now our sponsor: Use coupon code EGC to save 10% on domain registrations
- J Mascis
- Buy the new J Mascis album Several Shades of Why at Sub Pop
- George Hrab’s Geologic Podcast
- Buy George Hrab’s album Trebuchet from CD Baby
- Phil Plait’s Bad Astronomy blog
- Dropbox terms of service
- J. Daniel Sawyer attacks the Dropbox TOS
- Low, the band
- Buy the Low album C’Mon from Sub Pop
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
- My FriendFeed