In this episode, I play a song by Mary My Hope; I discuss what it means to work my dream job and then change roles; I shout out the Raise the Dead podcast and Scene by Scene with Josh and Dean as two shows I am enjoying currently; I talk aboutmy strategy for ripping CDs and DVDs; I discuss my experiment with Patreon only episodes; I talk about peoples investment in making you like what they like; I don’t like Brian Michael Bendis
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, February 2 2020.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Buy Museum by Mary My Hope at Amazon
- Raise the Dead Podcast
- Scene by Scene with Josh and Dean Podcast
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Sponsor: Linode Go to linode.com/egc for your $20 credit!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download