In this episode I play a song from Valley Lodge; I discuss the problems in producing anything regularly; I catalog my failure to meet my writing goals; I talk about my queues of podcasts, comics, books and TV shows; I discuss the true seriousness of OCD and how no one is “a little bit OCD”; I point out what seems like a logical discrepancy with how the left treat the 99%/1% split and trans people; I talk about my dream schedule of SF and comic conventions to attend in 2016; I discuss my Creative Common license and whether it is polite to ask to use CC licensed work.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, February 1 2016
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Valley Lodge site
- The song “Are you OK?” at Amazon
- The Valley Lodge album Use Your Weapons at Amazon
- Flashback Podcast
- Dave Hill’s website
- Mental Illness Happy Hour Podcast
- Follow me at App.net
- Mark Van DeWettering’s Brainwagon
- Dave Winer’s Podcast about Podcasting
- Main Creative Commons site
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Dog Days of Podcasting
NewSponsor: Audible.com! Go to audiblepodcast.com/egc for your free trial and free download!
is nowwas our sponsor: (Still) Use coupon code EGC to save 10% on domain registrations
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
- My Google+
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download