In this episode, I play a song by Glass Eye; I discuss podcasts I listen to and have spontaneously dropped; I admit that I don’t understand the current hatred of cultural appropriation; the fiscal success of authors I don’t like is inspirational; listening to the archives of Beyond the Wall is a multilayered time machine; I am toying with rereading Michael Moorcock; I want to readddress the whole Watchmen canon from the beginnig through the TV show; I really enjoyed Cowboy Mach Bell’s book.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, January 14 2020
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Glass Eye’s main site
- Buy Hello Young Lovers at Amazon
- You Made it Weird Podcast
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Marketing Podcast
- Gilbert Gottfried’s Amazing Colossal Podcast
- Beyond the Wall Podcast
- Eternal Champion Reading Order at Goodreads
- Once a Rocker Always a Rocker at Amazon
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Sponsor: Linode Go to linode.com/egc and use code egc2019 for your $20 credit!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.