In this episode, I play a song by Japanese Breakfast; we have an offer on the house; I didn’t love New York; so far I am liking Crying in H Mart; we play a new game – “Am I The Bad Guy?”; my plan to live on dividends has detractors; the conflicting advice for both investing and weight loss makes you want to give up; the call to rate only five stars makes me crazy; Cartoonist Kayfabe recreating Neil Gaiman’s deposition is brilliant; after 30 years I watched Buckaroo Banzai and didn’t like it.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, November 27 2021.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Get your first $5000 managed free for life at wealthfront.com/EGC
- Japanese Breakfast main site
- Buy Japanese Breakfast’s Soft Sounds from Another Planet album at Amazon
- Buy Japanese Breakfast’s song “Road Head” at Amazon
- Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- Article against dividend investing
- White Coat Investor
- Off-Panel podcast
- Cartoonist Kayfabe recreate Neil Gaiman’s deposition
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.