In this episode, I play a song from Muslimgauze; I give an Eat to Live update on my weight loss status; I digress into my love of chocolate with peanut butter; I am able to wear some of my skinnier jeans; I am writing letters for Vote Forward encouraging ballot casting; finding a thing after you first pull it out of the box is maddening; repairing Bluetooth devices after the first time is a thing; my Tile devices don’t work right on the new phone; how much does it take to make a day a bad day? yak shaving is real; grownups have everyone telling them what to do; it is hard to be resilient against bad days; my podcast backlog has swelled from 75 to 1875.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, October 11 2020.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Muslimgauze at Discogs
- Buy the Muslimgauze song “A Parsee View” from Amazon
- Buy the Muslimgauze album Deceiver from Amazon
- Buy the Joel Fuhrman book Eat to Live from Amazon
- Vote Forward
- The Sticky nose pads I reference
- Yak shaving – definition and history at Wikipedia
- Politics Politics Politics podcast
- Choose FI podcast
- Dig MeOut podcast
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Sponsor: Linode Go to linode.com/egc for your
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download