Here is the direct MP3 download for the EGC clambake for March 21, 2010. I play a song by Chris Yale; I discuss the uproar in the podcast world following JC Hutchins’ recent post and my own shifting feelings about new media; I play a song by Paul Westerberg and pull the rip cord.
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Chris Yale
- Buy the Chris Yale album Well Enough Alone
- CREATE South 2010
- AmigoFish podcast recommendation engine
- The Peakecast
- Paul Westerberg
- Buy Paul Westerberg’s album Stereo
- Deliberate Noise
- Rock and Roll Geek Indiecast
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
- My FriendFeed