In this episode, I play a song by Du Blonde; our girls are softball state champions! the Mad at Dad podcast has ceased; my last reason for using Facebook has now gone away; I don’t comment on friend’s posts anymore; I have stopped caring about social signals; Bridgerton taught me a lesson; I miss Alexandria Digital Literature; I have decided to reduce the Brushwood in my podcast listening by 100%; the redefinition of words like “entitlement” is corrosive; the Deficit Myth is a good book for the MMT curious.
Here is the direct MP3 download for the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, June 30 2021.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Du Blonde
- Buy the Du Blonde song “I’m Glad We Broke Up” at Amazon
- Buy the Du Blonde album Homecoming at Amazon
- Mad at Dad Podcast
- Cordkillers Podcast
- Politics Politics Politics Podcast
- The Deficit Myth by Stephanie Kelton
- My Keybase account
- Subscribe to the shared RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production tool is so good!
- Theme song provided by the Gentle Readers
You can subscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contact BackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying the stuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided by Cachefly.